Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pinhole Camera Images.

I absolutely love this photo 100% It's so beautiful in every way. I love how the buildings are dark but the sky is so bright and full of color. The picture is so clear and the quality is fantastic. I also really like how the light reflected off the building and made sort of a rainbow color and fades off at the bottom of the photo. I really like the blurriness in the corners of the photo. It looks like this was take in the morning as the sun is coming up. I was think more of a early 7 o'clock feeling. Therefore I really enjoyed this photo.

This photo really confused me, I was searching for photos I didn't like and I was having a hard time coming across one and then I found this. I'm not saying I completely hate it. It just gives me a depressing feeling. Like I don't know what to think about it. There isn't much color and I know its not supposed to its just something about this that I don't like. Its not the quality or color or anything I just gives me a depressing ugly feeling. Plus I'm having a hard time trying to make out the object in the right hand corner. Overall this photo makes me think  of a huge storm that whipped out everything in its path.

No comments:

Post a Comment