Friday, October 8, 2010

Contest Preview, Show and Tell


Winter.
 This photo really does inspire me, I absolutely love the fish eye lends look. I love how the lighting in photo only focuses on the person and how the lighting fades in the corners of the picture. I love how clear the picture is and the greatness of the quality. I love how the colors in the background are sort of a faded bronze/sepia look. What really stands out to my are the vines coming up the wall, or curtain I also adore how the wall is a curtain. But my favorite in the photo is the old fashion camera the boy is holding. Over all this picture inspires me, it makes me want to go look at more photos by him, or more like this a long the lines. I really want to ask him what made him want to take this and what his inspiration was towards this.

No comments:

Post a Comment