Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Great black and white photographers part 3.


I feel the cold air piercing my face and hands bringing chills down my spin. The terror and shock all around me. I feel my legs getting numb and my stomach turning from my hunger.
I smell the women and the different variates their fancy perfumes blowing in the wind. The humidity in the air, and the smell of rain that has just fallen. I also smell the factories and the smoke they let out just a few blocks away.
I hear the the different concerned conversations all around me. I hear the loud whistles the wind plays in my ear. I hear the footsteps running towards the tragic accident.
I taste the hard, flavorless piece of gum in the back of my mouth I've been hiding under my tongue for a few hours now. I taste, the dryness of my mouth, and my throat craving water. I also taste sorrow-more like shock, but in the air. All around me.
I see everything. I see the dark gray sky hovering over me. I see the birds flying south for the winter, I see Men, Women, Husbands and their wives, their children, elders, grandparents, people. I see anger. I see sorrow. I see excitement. I see buildings, and trees. I see a horse that has fallen. I see pain in the horse's eyes.

 


I feel smitten. I feel his soft passionate lips pressed up against mine. I feel his arm over my shoulder for support. I feel people passing me and the slight breeze running threw my hair. I feel the butterflies filling up my stomach.
I smell his sent all around me. I smell the different people passing me. I smell the sweet air and the beauty of the day.
I hear his voice inside my head, repeated those last 3 words that left his mouth. I love you. I hear the footsteps and the busy city streets of Paris. I hear the bell of the clock going off. I can sort of make out casual conversation all around me. But most of all I can hear nothing but my mind wondering. Thinking so loud that I can barley tell whats going on around me I can only hear the thoughts of him running threw my mind. Focusing on this one kiss. Because I may not see him anymore.
I taste him. I taste his sweet lips. His flavor. I taste everything around me.
I see his face in the back of my mind. I see everything we've been threw and are going threw. I see our future together. I see how much he means to me. I see how much I mean to him.









No comments:

Post a Comment