Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Japanese Earthquake

 I find this photo very sad, and dramatic. I just think to myself how horrible it must be for then. It makes me feel so lucky and thankful I am to have a home and a bed to sleep in. Just thinking about not even 2 weeks ago they had everything. A home, a bed, a family and in a matter of minutes their life was turned around and lost everything.
 This photo really made me think. I can't really relate to this girl, but I can in a way because she a teenager. I can't imagine whats going in her head right now. But I'm pretty sure she lot everything from just seeing how alone she is. No home, no family, probably lost her boyfriend in this to. Everything and everyone gone. I don't know what I'd do if I were her. When everything you know is destroyed where would you go, how can she get help.
                                     
 I like this photo mainly because it gives an overall review of how everything was destroyed and how terrible things really look. I can imagine then place I've lived all my life looking like this. Everything is gone or underwater. Things look dirty, and broken. I can tell it will take a long time to repair things. Not only remaking buildings, cities, and homes but the people to. It will take a while to repair all the people who survived this tragedy. Not just these 3 photos but all of them just made me feel more thankful of what I have and more aware that anything can happen. Even to good people, and its nobody's fault.





   



No comments:

Post a Comment